Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Hair???

• 01-08-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hey I Reallly Need Some Help And Advice!

I Got My Brown Hair Dyed Blonde About A Week Ago In A Place In Town. After Getting Home After Getting It Done, I Realized That My Roots And A Few Scattered Places Around The Back Were Green/Grey.

Didn't Do Anything About It, I Thought It Would Just Start To Blend In After A Wash Or Two!

Anyway, If I Went Back To The Salon, Do You Reckon They'll Fix It Or Would I Be Wasting My Time And I'd Be Better Just Doing A DIY Job?

Have No Idea What To Do So I'd Appreciate Any Advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Moved from tLL.

This is the home for all post requesting advice on fashion and appearance. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

They should fix it for You, Any stylist with any self respect usually does, but You would want to go in as soon as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Yes they will just don't let any more time pass ring them first thing Tuesday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Go back straight away! If I saw my hair with different colours coming through after having my hair done I wouldn't be too happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Call up the salon and explain. Most salons will be happy to fix whatever is wrong and keep their clients happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Thanks for the replies! Gonna head in tomorrow morning, and keep as calm as I can :P

Advertisement