Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24mb line running at 50% as of late

Options
  • 01-08-2011 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've noticed a 50% drop in performance on my line these past 2 weeks, I'm syncing up at the full speed the line will take but my ping has also been a little off....

12282/1021 (kbps)

Everything was fine up until a week or two ago, this is a business account so I'd be very surprised if this was due to congestion?

Is there ongoing work at the Priory exchange?

I'll pm details if required, it might just be upgrades down at the exchange, I've noticed speeds briefly going back to normal but for the most part i'm running at 50% speed or below, it never drops below 4mb thankfully but I would like the use of the rest of my bandwidth!

1411300382.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Samba wrote: »
    Hi,

I've noticed a 50% drop in performance on my line these past 2 weeks, I'm syncing up at the full speed the line will take but my ping has also been a little off....

12282/1021 (kbps)

Everything was fine up until a week or two ago, this is a business account so I'd be very surprised if this was due to congestion?

I'll pm details if required, it might just be upgrades down at the exchange, I've noticed speeds briefly going back to normal but for the most part i'm running at 50% speed or below, it never drops below 4mb thankfully but I would like the use of the rest of my bandwidth!

1411300382.png

Hi Samba,

If you PM your details I can check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi,

12282/1021 (kbps)

1411300382.png

Hi Samba,

I got your details thanks, Iwill look into it and get back to you with an update tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Thank you Mark,

Awaiting your response.

Samba

Thank you Mark,

Awaiting your response.

Samba

Hi, Samba, I am still chasing this up for you. It will be Monday before I get an update.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Seems to be back at full speed Mark (12mbps).. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Seems to be back at full speed Mark (12mbps).. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Hi Samba
    Thanks for the update will advise Mark. Let us know if any change to this speed.
    Tony

Advertisement