Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for tv show centered around ghosts

Options
  • 01-08-2011 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey,

So I'm looking for a tv show that II use watch about 5 or 6 years ago. I can't remember the name or anyone in it. iI was about a group of people who had abilities, mainly tk and seeing ghosts memories. It was set in the real world probably early 2000. I think the group helped ghosts move on maybe?

Sorry I can't be anymore help. If it rings any bells for anyone I'd be so greatful.
    Thanks all:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Ghost Whisperer

The series follows the life of Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewitt), who has the ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Whisperer

RTE is showing series 5 at 9.15am starting Wed Aug 24th. Previously they have shown this programme at about 1.30am at night.

Advertisement