Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do Ticketmaster send out tickets?

Options
  • 01-08-2011 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

As the title says, when do the tickets get sent out? Is it just after you order them or the week before the gig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Depends on the gig. I've gotten them a couple of weeks after ordering sometimes and other times closer to the gig, I think. Usually the former, though.

What event/gig is it you booked for? Maybe someone else on here has also booked, so you can find out if they've gotten theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Got RHCP tickets, just hoping to get them a bit before the gig....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

According to their site it's 72 hours after booking but I seems that it is later nowadays - perhaps because of touting. They do say they will have them to you 48 hrs before the event. You might want to note the below that's on their web site about the RHCP concert:

In order to stop tickets being re-sold at higher than face value prices through secondary markets and ticket touts, entry on the night will only be given to ticket holders who have the original payment card used to make the booking along with the confirmation/receipt containing the same corresponding payment cardholders details.

To avoid disapointment on the night only purchase a ticket on your own credit/laser/debit card if you are attending the event yourself, do not buy a ticket for someone else if you will not be attending the show. We cannot gaurantee entry for any person who attends the event without the original card holder.

What if I don't have a credit/laser/debit card?

If you are buying your ticket in a Ticketmaster Outlet with cash please bring some photo ID so the agent may put your name on the tickets, you must then show the ID to match the name on the tickets when attending the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Thanks a mill for that, didnt see the 72 hour bit anywhere. Have the last piece of your post sorted, thanks for all your help! :)

Advertisement