Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottermore - anyone else find the magic quill today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm still waiting too,its doing my head in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

More Welcome emails are being sent out today (Monday 5 September), from approximately 18:15pm (BST).
    via http://insider.pottermore.com

Still no since of an email for me though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

via http://insider.pottermore.com

Still no since of an email for me though :(

Ahhh just got my hopes up there but...nada!

My sister just rang me and she got in last Wed! She thinks people are getting in based on what day they answered the clue...her friend got the clue on day 1 and she got in the week before last. My sister got the day 2 clue and she was in last week. Maybe today was day 3? I didn't get it til day 5!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think I was day 4 and nothing yet. I just looked at my e-mail I got ages ago and it says they will activate my account between mid-August and the end of September.

I am not a patient person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I just got my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked my emails after reading this thread and it's there.

Going to Pottermore now to check it out. I'm at work though so this is bad :(

Lucky! What day did you answer the clue on Watna?

Lucky! What day did you answer the clue on Watna?

I think it was the second day. I took a quick look and it looks awesome!

Saving it for tonight though, my OH says I'm not allowed to look at him without him. We're a pair of saddos! :o

Total murid di Pottermore sekarang: 194,687. 49,160 Hufflepuff, 48,781 Gryffindor, 48,651 Ravenclaw, 48,095 Slytherin.

Which I can only presume means that less that 20% of early access have been given their entry email.... I don't feel as neglected now :D:D

What houses are people in? I kinda wanna be in Slytherin :pac: I wouldn't mind any of them really apart from Hufflepuff :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 pumpkin.pie

I'm a day 2 clue and I got my welcome email yesterday, which was excellent timing since it was my birthday! :D
    Though I have to ask... anyone feel like they've been sorted into the wrong house? I'm in Gryffindor and it feels completely off.

I'm a Ravenclaw and I always thought that's what house I'd be in :)

My OH wanted to be sorted too but you can only do it once. I told him he'd have to wait until the site opened to the public. Mwah hah hah! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Cool, I'm a Ravenclaw too. My OH wants to join now but she'll have to wait until it's opened to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Got access today, just saw my e-mail like two minutes ago, good times. :D I think I found the quill on Day 3.

Edit: I'm a Hufflepuff...not quite sure how to feel about this.

Because it's the beta site, only the first book is there. Once you get to the end of that it says you have to wait for the chamber of secrets. Boo!!! I want to see the rest now :)

Good news :D
    Via insider.pottermore.com
    Last night, Thursday 8 September, at approximately 10:00pm (BST), we sent out some more Welcome emails.
    The good news is that we no longer expect to pause sending these (as mentioned in our Beta testing and Welcome emails post). Instead, we plan to send emails out daily over the next two weeks. As always, there’s a chance that our plans may alter as we assess the site and how it is reacting to new users but we will update you if anything changes.
    For those who will be joining Pottermore over the next two weeks, don’t forget to read our From duelling to potions post and check our Help page for answers to any other questions you have about the site.

Bad News:
    Still no email for me :(

:eek: still none for me either!

*goes back to hitting F5 repeatedly in gmail inbox*

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Im STILL waiting for my email. I want in, and I want in NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

Hey fellow Potheads! I got my email today, sorted into hufflepuff (wtf?)
    It seems as they are letting more people in, the site is reallly slow and keeps crashing. Maybe it would have been easier to wait till october. I found the quill the second day.
    FlightRiver193

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'm in! mwahahahahhah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Just got in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Diagonally

I'm still waiting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'm ravenclaw.....honestly? not suprised

Still nothing :(

Nothing for me either... Anyone have a spare F5 key?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I couldn't get back on it at all this past weekend. They need to increase their bandwidth x 1,000,000 before they open it to everyone else.

I'm in :eek::D:D

Got my wand.
    WILLOW WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, THIRTEEN INCHES, SLIGHTLY YIELDING

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

STILL waiting. This is ****e :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Just got my email, got in to chapter 1 and then the site goes down :(

Advertisement