Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottermore - anyone else find the magic quill today?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Lol :o

But yes, pleeeeease if someone hasn't already taken it, I'd LOVE it!!!!

PM'd you with the details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm in! :-) in college now so have to wait till I get home to check it out properly.
    My crappy day just got much better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jubella kindly gave me her spare account and what do you know? I come home from work all excited to log in...and the site is down!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Diagonally

Jubella kindly gave me her spare account and what do you know? I come home from work all excited to log in...and the site is down!

That happened to me last night - I just kept hitting refresh for about 5 minutes til it let me in :o

Well I've been on it for the past couple of hours, it's pretty good. I'm in Ravenclaw :D It's verrrry slow, keeps cutting out so I can't imagine what it'll be like when everyone gets to join. The potions are really hard to do :o I love some of the back stories we're getting, really interesting.

• Advertisement

Yeah I can't do the potions at all - that's probably why I'm a Hufflepuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Finally got in today. Im a Hufflepuff. Very surprised at that, but loving it so far. Site is very slow, but delighted im finally in :D

I ended up getting my own access mail at 4.30 this morning! I've already been sorted and got my wand with the other account though so I'm going to keep going with that.

My username is QuestCloak170 if anyone wants to add me :)

I'm NifflerNox66

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm in Ravenclaw :D
    Love it so far, site keeps going down though :(

• Advertisement

I'm FlightGold212 if anyone wants to add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm WalnutNettle131, but the site won't let me in now!

I didn't realise everything but book one is locked. I would've gone through it all much slower if I'd known :(

I'm going through EXTREMELY slow cause it keeps crashing on me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I'm in Ravenclaw so happy! For anyone who still hasn't received their email, you're not missing a HUGE amount - I mean, the website is great but it's more like a tutorial or a trial run - early entry Pottermorians are only able to play up to the end of The Philosopher's Stone, so DBR, people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Slytherin, delira in me staighre.

jubella wrote: »
    I didn't realise everything but book one is locked. I would've gone through it all much slower if I'd known :(

Oh no! I'd better slow down!! Can't get in tonight anyway.
    I'm raincloak27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

jubella wrote: »

I know, I was annoyed when I found out! I haven't logged in in ages now. I'm going to wait until it opens fully in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I got in im nimbuscloak127 but when i click on it it says the page is too busy then redirects me to the normal pottermore page

Anyone else having major problems with the potions? I can do it all up until I have to stir it. I just can't seem to get the spoon to stir. I mean, it moves, but it doesn't register any stirring! Argh!

Also, its not even letting me sign in now. "restricting access..." boo urns.

• Advertisement

My wand is Pine with Dragon core,eleven and half inches,pliant...:D

I'm in Gryffindor ...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Does anyone have the boxset?
    I leant mine out but I have a weird feeling they replaced year 7 with a real DVD cos the box looks different from the rest... The side is different

So how's Pottermore going for everyone? I have to admit...I've only logged on once :o After all that waiting!

I'm kinda disappointed. I got through all of book 1 very quickly and now there's pretty much nothing to do except make potions and practice spells, which gets boring really quick.

Yeah I kinda keep forgetting about it! I kept getting annoyed with the site crashing. Maybe when the full site is up and running it will be better. But I didn't get very far yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I haven't logged in in ages either. I finished year one and there's just not very much to do.

Did you see the latest news from it though? They're extending the beta testing time and also letting all users in staggered, so it could take some people months to get in. http://insider.pottermore.com/

The pottermore shop is also not opening until the beginning of 2012. I think the site just can't cope with all the people and they realised that during beta testing and had to change they're game plan.

Im still having problems with the "stirring" part of the potions. I don't even bother logging on anymore. Any advice re the stirring would be most helpful. I just cant seem to make the stirs count, if you know what i mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Go sortyed in to Gryffindor !I am happy .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

Me too:
    Gryffindor!!!

I can't do the spells or the potions, do you know how to do them?

Advertisement