Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC - Who wants to go there?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    OMG !

English, Pyschology,History, Politics
    :D
    I will wink at you !

Lecture buuuuuddy :D. The module outlines look class. Dying to get started now and focus on something a bit more my style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Psychology, Sociology, Politics and Philosophy! :)

The other two I'll pick for the first two weeks will prob be Geography and English. But hoping then to major is Sociology and minor in Psychology :)

wbu?

English, Psychology, Celtic Civilisation and Italian:P

What's this about picking two other subjects for the first couple of weeks?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Lecture buuuuuddy :D. The module outlines look class..

Lecture buddy fho sure!

Can you link me to module outlines? Or are u just on about the book?:confused:

_meehan_ wrote: »
    English, Psychology, Celtic Civilisation and Italian:P

What's this about picking two other subjects for the first couple of weeks?:confused:

Before registration in September, first year students are asked to choose six subjects, in order of preference, from which they will take four in First Year. All students are guaranteed their first three subject choices in first year, provided that they meet the subject requirements (if applicable). In the case of the fourth subject, where the number of student requests for a particular subject exceeds the quota, places are allocated on the basis of Leaving Cert points.

From this page: http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/undergrad/what/acsss/arts/

Lecture buddy fho sure!

Can you link me to module outlines? Or are u just on about the book?:confused:

On about Book of Modules. It sums everything up pretty well though. Read it and learn it :p You'll need to know it pretty well for exams etc. Helps with subject decision as well. Psychology has 3 five credit modules. Politics only has one module. This is for first year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

On about Book of Modules. It sums everything up pretty well though. Read it and learn it :p You'll need to know it pretty well for exams etc. Helps with subject decision as well. Psychology has 3 five credit modules. Politics only has one module. This is for first year.

WTF :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHERE CAN I FIND IT ?!?!?!

WTF :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHERE CAN I FIND IT ?!?!?!

http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/undergrad/what/acsss/arts/ck101psychology/

Everything else is there as well. I hope... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Faunge

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Screaminmidget has set up an IRC channel for UCC people, so if ye wanna log in and chat please do:D

1. Go to http://webchat.quakenet.org/

2. Type your Boards.ie name in to the Nickname space.

3. Type #uccfirstyears in to the Channels space.

:P

tried this cant figure out how to use it :confused: haha anyone willing to help me out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Faunge wrote: »
    tried this cant figure out how to use it :confused: haha anyone willing to help me out?

There could be nobody on yet but just go to the website, type Faunge in the username box and #UCCfirstyears in the channel box and then click Join Chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Faunge wrote: »

You're probably doing it right don't worry:P I should have mentioned that there usually isn't anyone there until later in the night, around ten-ish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Faunge

okay so im still having some problems, i can see the page just cant type anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Lol, down the bottom of the page, theres a bar you can type into :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 RainbowDrops

Paauull wrote: »
    i did better than expected! i got Social Science :D

Me too :D I can't wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Paauull

Me too :D I can't wait :)

yay!! :D social science FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 20 RainbowDrops

Paauull wrote: »
    yay!! :D social science FTW