Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need good advice

Options
  • 01-08-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

well i am thinkin strongly in movin to oz . i am 32 workin on the family farm but need a change in life . is there a limt on the age for workin visas in oz or wat would be my best visa ta apply for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭HardyBuckFan

the working holiday visa is restricted to 18-30 years old so afraid you're outta the loop, you shudda went two years ago!
    you're only other options are a skilled visa or sponsorship
    google visa first for more info
    maybe try canada, there visa age limit is 18 to 35, longer process for getting the visa though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

I agree with Hardybuck. You would probably be better off looking into going to Canada as the age limit is 35 for the working holiday visa. It may not be as easy to get as the Australian visa but without any qualifications you're chances of getting a visa for Australia are pretty much zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kampung Boy

I do not know anything about visa requirements. But I think Australia is a good bet. There are huge opportunities in the north of West Australia if You have the recognized trade skills required.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭wats the craic

so been a dairy farmer no help to me den maybe new zeland be worth a try instead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Thread closed - all info answered. OP please do a search on the forum, esp the thread marked "Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask."

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement