Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple Coil Cartomisers!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I haven't even tried cartomisers yet but I have a couple coming in the post on Wednesday hopefully. I am fairly tired of the unpredictability of Ego-t atomisers. 510-t atties seem slightly better but they're definitely inconsistant. This guy seems to think the dual and triple coil cartomisers aren't any different though. On a random note I l really like that guy's reviews, he is very thorough and quite funny as well. He seems to have slowed down his talking a bit in the latest ones which is good, his cockney accent is a bit fast paced for me.

Can someone give me an idea of how long a dual coil carto will last? I vape a fair bit, probably solidly for 20-25 minutes each hour. A standard atty usually lasts me two-three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    I am fairly tired of the unpredictability of Ego-t atomisers.
    Ya might benefit in getting one of these.
    http://www.bulli-smoker.com/verdampfer-atomizer/bulli-smoker-a1-atomizer-2-2.html
    Good instructional video in that link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055796757&page=102

Couple of users that have them might give you a better insight.

Most likely get one in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

derra wrote: »
    Ya might benefit in getting one of these.
    http://www.bulli-smoker.com/verdampfer-atomizer/bulli-smoker-a1-atomizer-2-2.html
    Good instructional video in that link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055796757&page=102

Couple of users that have them might give you a better insight.

Most likely get one in the future.

I got one but I haven't got off my arse and started using it yet. Have been seduced by the reliability and ease of dual coil cartos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

nesf wrote: »
    I got one but I haven't got off my arse and started using it yet. Have been seduced by the reliability and ease of dual coil cartos.

:D
    It be ready to use, just drop some juice in and let us know what it's like.

Would imagine it will last a while before ya have to replace the coil and wick then that depends on how frequent ya use it.
    Will be interested to see if ya notice much difference after doing that.

As someone said before , the new Provari and Bulli Atomizer would probably be the way to go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Can someone give me an idea of how long a dual coil carto will last? I vape a fair bit, probably solidly for 20-25 minutes each hour. A standard atty usually lasts me two-three weeks.

i'd vape around the same amount as you and I change my dual coils every four days or so. I'd imagine I could push them even longer, but at 2 euro a go I just throw them away as soon as I notice any sort of drop in vapour or flavour. I'd imagine I could easily push them to a weeks use if I was desperate, without suffering too much.

• Advertisement

Sorry for dragging the thread off-topic but just on the dual coil cartos, I got a couple this morning and am blown away by how they perfom. It's pretty much a perfect vape for me, tons of nice warm vapour and great flavour. If I get anything like three days per carto I will be converting full time to these thingies. The one I've been using this morning is sounding a bit like a bowl of rice crispies when I vape it though but I expect that to stop once it's broken in.

yeah, mine does the snap crackle pop **** too for a little bit but that doesnt last. I find they use more juice than the tanks i was using before but the flavour and vape is so much better that it['s worth it imo.
    it's easy to know when it's time for a refill too, you just taste it. you might not recognise the warning sign taste your first time, but you definitely won't miss it the second time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

yeah, mine does the snap crackle pop **** too for a little bit but that doesnt last. I find they use more juice than the tanks i was using before but the flavour and vape is so much better that it['s worth it imo.
    it's easy to know when it's time for a refill too, you just taste it. you might not recognise the warning sign taste your first time, but you definitely won't miss it the second time :)

Where do you get your carto's from? I haven't used them yet but if they're very cheap I'll give em a shot.

thebestshop or irishvapers have them. avoid the clears, get blacks or stainless. they are.. awesome. I was getting a little frustrated with the inconsistency of the tanks but these are just.. incredible, especially for the price.

thebestshop or irishvapers have them. avoid the clears, get blacks or stainless. they are.. awesome. I was getting a little frustrated with the inconsistency of the tanks but these are just.. incredible, especially for the price.

Yeah the tanks can be touch and go and also my last 4 ego atty's haven't been up to scratch, very inconsistent, good one day bad the next.

I'll order some of those today.

• Advertisement

gg, let us know on tuesday how impressed you are with them :)

That's what I got on Wednesday and I'm still on my first one now after three days of constant vaping. Usually I'd be starting to notice a drop in performance from an €11 atty at this stage. They do eat up the juice but they're a steal for the price. Make sure to look at a few youtube vids of the different methods of filling them.

oh, you got a drip tip didn't you?

it's not technically neccesary, but it's so much better to have one

oh, you got a drip tip didn't you?

it's not technically neccesary, but it's so much better to have one

I did, I got a few of them;)

just thought i'd bump this thread.. currently on six days of one dcc and haven't noticed a drop in vapour or flavour at all... christ, if I can make a 2 euro atty last a week... awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

This seems to be a fantastic way of filling them...trouble is I can't find this type of syringe anywhere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIFIeF50-l0

just thought i'd bump this thread.. currently on six days of one dcc and haven't noticed a drop in vapour or flavour at all... christ, if I can make a 2 euro atty last a week... awesome

Funny that. I used one for four days of excellent performance from it this week gone. The taste was a little off then so I decided for a change. I put on a new Ego-T B atty. Two days later the Ego-T atty is giving me problems; flooding tops of tanks, leaking at the bottom, performing badly.

Two days from a €12 Ego-T atty whereas I could probably still be using the €2 DCC on its fifth day.

Definitely going to switch full time to the DCCs

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I've been using the dual ones for a few weeks, silly me bought the clear ones so I'm binning them due to breakage in my pocket before they get totally used.

I did have one that just had the burnt taste all the time. it would only take about 6 drops of liquid before it started coming out the bottom.

Just binned that one as hey there are only €2 :D

7 god damn days on a 2 euro atty... I .. dont think i'm noticing any flavour drop or vapour but I'm still feeling an urge to change it, if only out of pure habit

• Advertisement

7 god damn days on a 2 euro atty... I .. dont think i'm noticing any flavour drop or vapour but I'm still feeling an urge to change it, if only out of pure habit

Just got these this morning!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!:D

Just got these this morning!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!:D

heh, yeah. They are bloody spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mcguffin

Bubba9 wrote: »
    This seems to be a fantastic way of filling them...trouble is I can't find this type of syringe anywhere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIFIeF50-l0

http://shop.ebay.ie/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Luer+Lock+Syringe

Vape well

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Cheers...ordered some today

after that one that lasted me seven days I've gone through 2 already that have been pretty bad... still getting a bit of vapour most of the time, but not much flavour and im having to draw a lot harder

luck of the draw I guess, but they are only 2 euro so can't complain too much

after that one that lasted me seven days I've gone through 2 already that have been pretty bad... still getting a bit of vapour most of the time, but not much flavour and im having to draw a lot harder

luck of the draw I guess, but they are only 2 euro so can't complain too much

At two Euro a piece one would expect some fluctuations in quality. Actually, you get this crap with atomisers which are substantially more expensive.

i did not recognise the warning taste

i nearly threw up

my god

i did not recognise the warning taste

i nearly threw up

my god

noob! Get him guys!

Advertisement