Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo under hypnosis

Options
  • 01-08-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I have heard of these places in the UK and I was wondering if anyone would know of any in Ireland? I have a friend that wants a tattoo but has a thing about needles. Any such place in Ireland, or any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Just tell your friend not to look. Honestly. I can't watch blood being taken, the sight would make me slightly queasy, but look away and it's all good. Same with tats. I ended up watching mine being done and it was awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

i almost faint when my blood gets taken,but i have a full sleeve and a half sleeve on the other arm, if i feel queasy during the procedure (and i usualy do at least once) i go outside and take a few mins to relax again,drink some coke, then back in and once is all ive ever been outside per tattoo..

its no big deal to the artist,they have seen it all before.. i dont look usually but other times i do, i just dont consider it needles (to myself) and its ok,if i think about it thats when the fear sets in..

few mins in the cold air is all it takes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

seanpjs93 wrote: »
    I have heard of these places in the UK and I was wondering if anyone would know of any in Ireland? I have a friend that wants a tattoo but has a thing about needles. Any such place in Ireland, or any alternatives?
    No, Irelands fake belief only goes as far as that god and jebus fella

Advertisement