Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Current Student needed.

Options
  • 01-08-2011 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need some help, I'm currently developing an iPhone app for UCC and after the initial week of coding/designing I've noticed it's very easy to set up the application for any city with a university/IT in Ireland.

The problem is the application is based on things first years/outsiders wouldn't know and therefore I need help from a current student. I don't want to discuss to much on here as the mods might not like it but if there's any student in maybe second or third year with a camera and a bit of free time could you PM me if you're interested? I'd be very grateful!

Thanks.

- mods: I think this is OK to post but if you have any questions I can gladly explain myself via PM!

Comments

Advertisement