Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time sleeping tablets

Options
  • 01-08-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Sleeping tablets recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

getsun wrote: »
    Hey, because I have had trouble sleeping lately and I am going on hols this week. I don't want to have the same problems in the hotel. We have a lot of sight seeing and stuff to do on hols. I don't want to be awake during the night upset that I can't sleep. I have to share a room with 3 other people. Where can I get sleeping tablets at such short notice?

Afraid you will need to see the doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭chinwag

Holiday time doesn't seem the best time to start taking sleeping tablets.
    You will not have a routine as you would at home.
    Also, they can bring their own problems (addiction, feeling groggy next day, etc.).

I presume you would not be taking alcohol as well?

If it's that bad, go see your doctor.

Sleeping tablets are not smarties. Be careful!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭getsun

Thank you for your replies. I may have to go to the doc tomorrow so. See if I can get some. They'll really only be used as a 'just in case', put my mind at ease-are they available over the counter in England?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Always talk yo your doc with these!

Advertisement