Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

How'd it go?

Split into 2 teams, taking 2nd and 3rd place. The oul fellas took it once again (though I must admit they had a great name with Ken Dodd's Dead Dad's Dog's Dead :D).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Any takers for tonight's quiz in The Black Lion (West Hampstead, not Kilburn)? Let us know & I'll book a table. http://theblacklionnw6.co.uk/events/sunday-pub-quiz-2013-03-03

It starts at half 7 so we'll aim to get there for 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I'm in.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm in!

Cool, i've booked a table for us.

• Advertisement

That's what I'm talkin about! Second out of 23 teams, cash in our pockets and we beat the old codgers. I like West Hampstead. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Well done guys!

Anyone up for NLT tonight? Any questions we should look out for? ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

If you want a shot of sambuca, check which famous people died on this day in history

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'll be at the NLT this evening :)

See you there, any team name ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'll pop over for it - will finally make one! Does the pub do food? Or failing that any good recommendations for somewhere quick to grab a bite in Kilburn?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ahtfulal84

New quiz member in town. Hit me up if ye are stuck.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Hi ahtfulal84, keep an eye on this thread on a Sunday/Monday to see who's going. Feel free to join us anytime. Sunday quiz is at The Black Lion in West Hampstead, and the Monday quiz is at The North London Tavern. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

I'd be up for this Mondays quiz if there's a team needing a member.

Anyone West Hampstead-ing this Sunday?

Not me, I'm going to a birthday party.

We won't make it tonight but we'll probably hit the NLT tomorrow.

We won't make it tonight but we'll probably hit the NLT tomorrow.
    Same here

I'll be in the NLT this evening.

Also, ahtfulal84 and Bajingo, you're very welcome to come along too. We'll be upstairs from about 8. Just look out for me, I've red hair :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Has the red hair made its triumphant return then?

Also, I don't think I'll be along tonight. The latest cold of 2013 has decided that my new job title is Mucus Factory :(

• Advertisement

Na, but I'll likely be the only one there with some sort of red hair ;)

Na, but I'll likely be the only one there with some sort of red hair ;)

:p I'll be there!

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

I'll head over tonight so and i'll keep my eyes peeled for a kind of red haired silvervixen84 and co.

I won't be around but there's a paddy's day quiz in Balham this Sunday night.

http://www.grovebalham.com/whats-on.php#event-76965

Anyone up for NLT Quiz tonight?

My vote for team name is: 'Why isn't today a public holiday? Stop oppressing us you English bastards!'

Jack B. Badd and I are out - this bloody chest infection has done for both of us over the last few days :(

Anyone else?

I just got in the door from Edinburgh so won't be down tonight. Did you go?

• Advertisement

No, got soaked on way home from work so didn't leave the house.

Advertisement