Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm currently a maybe - a friend from home has told me that she might be over but hasn't actually let me know when she'd like to meet up, it could be tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

So is this a go/no-go then?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

We need to get quizzing again. I'm around tomorrow evening if anyone is interested in tackling the NLT or Earl Derby one?

Also, anyone interested in this one in February?

http://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/the-one-where-they-go-to-a-friends-quiz?cid=TOL~NL~1400513723~~CTA~2014-12-19

I can't make it tonight, but should be up for it next Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Same, and the two of us are definitely up for the Friends quiz.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Cool, let's aim towards next week. And we can chat about the Friends quiz then. :pac:

Tomorrow night? Earl Derby, Black Lion or the new and improved NLT?

The Earl Derby have a burger & pint for £9.50 during January but if you wanna try the new NLT quiz I'm up for that too!

Put your hands together... If we have time. If not, we'll just stay in Earl Derby

Does that mean Earl Derby then?

• Advertisement

Think so, but if you fancy a change we can do that too. I'll be solo, OH has work stuff.

Quiz tomorrow anyone?

I'm in. Don't mind which of the three we do (NLT, BL or ED). :)

Not sure yet, will let you know tomorrow.

We're you at the Earl Derby last week then? I'm very fond of the place but understand you mightn't want to go two weeks in a row!

Yeah we went there last week so I'm happy to do one of the other ones to keep it fresh!

I'm in.

Black Lion or NLT, any preferences?

I'm in, too. Prefer NLT as a venue, but someone said last week that the quiz there has become a bit of a shambles, so maybe Black Lion this time?

What 83ste said.

• Advertisement

Cool. I'll probably go there straight from work so might grab a bite to eat there too.

Fantastic, see you there! Not sure what time I’ll arrive as I’ve a few bits to do after work, but it’ll definitely be before the quiz starts anyway

I'll be there for food too. See you then!

Anyone for quizzing tomorrow?

I'll go :-)

Not tonight, enjoy guys

We're going to leave this til next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

So who's quizzing next week? I'm keen to take advantage of actually being in London for a week.

Kilburn Black Lion went well week before last. Think we'll head there this Tuesday, too.

• Advertisement

I'm in for tonight.

Advertisement