Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Looks like I might not make it tonight. Busy at work and it's tricky to get to from here. Sadface

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Max_Power_123

Hello - new to London,

Any quiz enthusiasts interested in quizzing around the Clapham area??

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Anyone up for a Tuesday night quiz this week? Black lion or (for a change) Priory Tavern in Kilburn both have one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I'd be up for trying a new one...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Shameless plug alert, but this is my Gaelic club in London, mods remove if you want

Fr Murphy's Ladies Football and Camogie Club are holding a quiz night on Thursday June 4th at 8 PM in The Raven 375 Goldhawk Road London W6 0SA (Just opposite Stamford Brook Station). Admission to the quiz is £ 5.00 per person, with a cash prize for the winning team of four.There will be a raffle on the night with fantastic prizes, Clonakilty Hamper, Your Irish Shop Hamper, Whiskey,Racing tickets, plus many more.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm going to have to see about tomorrow, I may be going to the cinema but not 100% sure on that yet

I can't do Thursday I'm afraid, as my sister is down in London and I'm meeting her for dinner

Can't do Thursday either - theatre booked for that night.

Are we up for tonight then?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I would have gone this evening but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so must finish packing & sorting out stuff before I go. Definitely must get back into the quizzing flow when I get back!

The one on Thursday sounds fun rebel girl, would have had my eye on that Clonakilty Hamper ;)

Quiz tomorrow anyone?

• Advertisement

I'd be up for it.

Think I can make it too, will confirm in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spacelucy

Anybody around Ealing up for a quiz one night? There's one in the Star and Anchor I've been itching to try out.

I can make it in Kilburn tonight. Black Lion?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm in for tonight.

What night is the Ealing one spacelucy? I've a friend who recently moved there so might drag him to that one sometime (when you're free too obv!)

I can make it in Kilburn tonight. Black Lion?

Make it so - dinner beforehand?

Don't think I'll have enough time. Also I may have 2/3 other people with me, but we can split teams if we have to.

I'll definitely be having food, had no lunch today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I'm in for tonight.

What night is the Ealing one spacelucy? I've a friend who recently moved there so might drag him to that one sometime (when you're free too obv!)
    I'm in Ealing too, I'd be happy to go to a quiz there! Especially since the Star and Anchor is only 15 minutes from my house! \o/

See you at the Black Lion later then! I could possibly be convinced about Ealing another week, depending on how long it takes me to get there and to get home again
    Don't think I'll have enough time. Also I may have 2/3 other people with me, but we can split teams if we have to.

tumblr_kzrwsqeTd31qztriio1_500.png

• Advertisement

I'm in for tonight.

It's on a Tuesday so it clashes :eek: I've heard there's a good buzz there though. Let me know when/if you'd like to give it a go.

And you too, How so Joe!

Anyone for quizzing later?

Scarinae wrote: »
    Anyone for quizzing later?

Where? :o

Folks, it's been literally forever. Who is up for the Black Lion tomorrow night?

I would be if there's a crowd...

I can't this week, should be back to normal next week though :)

Right, I'm back in business.

Anyone want to go quizzing in Kilburn tomorrow night?

(will go to Ealing soon, I promise!)

Yes.

I won't be joining you this week I'm afraid, my Mum is over in London for a funeral so I'm going to meet her after work. And next week I'll miss it too because I'll be in Italy :) But the week after I'd be up for it!

• Advertisement

I will however join this week. That's got to be a plus, on balance.

(And it's been awhile - Black Lion at 20:00?)

Advertisement