Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old ESB online account used again?

• 01-08-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

I have switched back to ESB Electric Ireland from my current supplier. I have chosen the online billing direct debit plan.

However I can still login to my old ESB online account. Will this account be reused or will a new account be created? I can PM the old account number and email address used to whoever may respond to this post. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Mayo Exile,

We usually aim to reuse (or 'recycle' :)) the old contract account number so that a new one needn't be created; if you like, PM me the details and I'll have a look to see if this was done.

Thanks,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Thanks David. PM sent. I only applied yesterday to switch back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks Mayo Exile, will check that now for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Sorry for thread hijack but I have a similar question :o

I have an online account from a place I was renting a couple of years ago, is it possible to change the account number/address to a new location? I want to keep the same email address if possible

Thanks
    Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hi mckildare,

Has your new ESB account already been set up? If the same account number has been used the online billing should automatically update to include the property details. If you would like to PM me on the details I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement