Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallet Found - belongs to Jennifer O'Dwyer

Options
  • 01-08-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all, not sure where best to place this post, but last night, in Dublin, I found a wallet belonging to Jennifer O'Dwyer in the taxi I had home. I'm just trying to find her on the net today but will hand it into the Gardaí tomorrow if I can't find her. Get in touch if you know her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Fair play.

Are her bank cards in it? You could ask the bank to ring her to say its been found.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

find her on facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Make sure you get a receipt from the Gardai for everything (every last washer and rivet) that is in the wallet, don't accept a receipt for "one ladies wallet".

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From After Hours

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

find her on facebook

This! I found a purse one night just off Camden St on my way home, took it home, facebook searched the name and found someone who looked like her and sent her a mail. Passport, College ID's, Bank Cards, etc.. needless to say she was delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

This! I found a purse one night just off Camden St on my way home, took it home, facebook searched the name and found someone who looked like her and sent her a mail. Passport, College ID's, Bank Cards, etc.. needless to say she was delighted.

Ye but did she blow you as a reward? Thats what we all want to know!

Advertisement