Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Painter in Donegal

Options
  • 01-08-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm currently building a house at the moment and at the stage where I'm ready for the inside of the house to be painted now. I'm looking for someone to spray paint the walls and ceilings. I was wondering if anyone had this done or if anyone could recommend someone who does this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What part of the county are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 muppet_2008

I'm based in St. Johnston.

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnhegz

im in donegal and looking for a quote to spray my new build

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

anyone know where you could rent a sprayer

• Advertisement

feelpablo wrote: »
    anyone know where you could rent a sprayer
    Good question. You could try ringing Watson Hire as they pretty much have all types of equipment available

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cabernet

Also interested in this...anybody know of anybody that does this in the inishowen/carndonagh area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 letitiabrowne

Muffler I am based in Manorcunningham area, could you PM me that contact you have if theyre still in business?

Muffler I am based in Manorcunningham area, could you PM me that contact you have if theyre still in business?
    Sorry, the guy that I had the details for changed jobs some time ago and doesnt do this work any more. Someone else may be able to help hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Tried sending you a PM there but it says I can't

• Advertisement

Tried sending you a PM there but it says I can't
    I updated my settings - are you able to PM me now buckfasterer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Received your message there but it atill says you've chosen not to receive private messages.

Received your message there but it atill says you've chosen not to receive private messages.
    That is definitely not my intention, I've tried updating my settings but no joy...any suggestions on what I might be missing?

That is definitely not my intention, I've tried updating my settings but no joy...any suggestions on what I might be missing?
    Go into your CP (control panel) and down the left side of the page under "Settings & Options" click on "Edit Options". Scroll down a bit then until you see "Messaging & Notification" and a wee bit below this there is an option to enable private messaging. Just tick the box and scroll down further and click on the "save changes" tab.

Advertisement