Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q on trip to Galway!

Options
  • 01-08-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey,
    Myself and a few friends want to head to Galway later this month. We're all students, and due to summer work commitments we can't go at the weekend.

Which days would be better for nightlife: Tues and Wed, or Wed and Thurs?
    I'm asking because I recently went to England for a few days and the nightlife was DEAD on Tues and Wed, and I wanna avoid that happening again!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Jigglypuff wrote: »
    Hey,
    Myself and a few friends want to head to Galway later this month. We're all students, and due to summer work commitments we can't go at the weekend.

Which days would be better for nightlife: Tues and Wed, or Wed and Thurs?
    I'm asking because I recently went to England for a few days and the nightlife was DEAD on Tues and Wed, and I wanna avoid that happening again!
    Cheers!

Galway in August in usually hopping no matter what day, but I'd imagine Wed and Thur would probably be better. If the weather is good (!), the city centre will be mobbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Jigglypuff

soundbyte wrote: »
    Galway in August in usually hopping no matter what day, but I'd imagine Wed and Thur would probably be better. If the weather is good (!), the city centre will be mobbed.

Yeah I was definitely thinking Wed and Thurs would be better, I'm not a fan of the oul' Tues nights out, it isn't a popular student night out from my experiences! But sure hopefully it'll be busy whatever day!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

soundbyte wrote: »
    If the weather is good

Chance would be a fine thing.

Advertisement