Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error 503, pages not loading

Options
  • 02-08-2011 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭

Getting alot of this error 503 business the last few days when doing different things. Yesterday got it when trying to post several times. Today got it when trying to search, switch forums and post. Also sometimes it takes minutes to publish posts. I literally have to click post and open a new tab to go about my business while I let it do its thing.

Has there been problems with the site or would this be an issue on my side? I'm a man of little patiences and its driving me mental.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is a site issue, and everyone is affected. The technical people are aware and are working on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement