Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i have a sore lump just underneath my ear...any ideas

Options
  • 02-08-2011 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hey all...
    just recently ive noticed that i have a lump underneath my left ear just near my hair line , and to be honest its quite big and its now painfull to touch.
    my mother has passed away from cancer and my dad was diagnosed with lymphona and almost took my dads life in 2004 so i am very nervous that i might be ill ...but hopefull its just an infection or something .
    its quite hard and feels like a bone or something but its sore to touch.

anyone out there have similar experiences or anyone with a medical background shed some light because i am a really nervous 32 old guy

star

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GaryMunster

my advice is dont look at internet, it will only freak you out and it could be nothing. Go to doctor tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

go to a doctor and get this checked out.

it's your health, don't take chances with it by taking medical advice from randomers off the Internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement