Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H iSketch Games

Options
  • 02-08-2011 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

iSketch

isketch.jpg

Basically, iSketch is a sort of online Pictionary. You are given a word, and must draw a picture of it (no words allowed) and other users must try guess your word. I really enjoy this game, so I was hoping that maybe C&H could pull together some night and start up a fun game! If you're interested, post here, and we can arrange a night, wordlists to use, etc. Check it out and let me know what you think :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Yay I want in!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Omg speaking of C&H games, remember on the IRC for a few nights people linked to that game that you needed 4 people and it kept saying I was from Kilkenny or Wexford, never Waterford, and you were all given a diff colour.
    I act have no idea whatsoever we did in the game (Sorry lawds) but like we should do that some more too.
    Also this, this looks like lawls.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

YEY I love iSketch.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sounds good to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

My god do ye ever sleep??

Count me in!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Sounds fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Great! If I'm not exhausted tonight I might start a pilot game to see how it goes. Trackpad or mouse works, tablet is obviously the best choice. I'll be wielding a netbook trackpad though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    Omg speaking of C&H games, remember on the IRC for a few nights people linked to that game that you needed 4 people and it kept saying I was from Kilkenny or Wexford, never Waterford, and you were all given a diff colour.
    I act have no idea whatsoever we did in the game (Sorry lawds) but like we should do that some more too.

I was Portumna. :p And brilliant.

That looks awesome, I remember playing a game like that on Facebook with my friend before and it was so fun, let's do it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Ooh I'm in! Great idea Cydoniac!

I remember that game deise, there were 4 little sections and you had to do stuff in your own little one?

Okay guys! Hoping to kick off tonight's game at 10PM. Is everyone alright with that?

Okay, here's the story. At 10PM, I will open up a room for us to play in. Either PM me or message me on IRC beforehand and I'll invite you all in. Should more than 10 people come in, I'll try split us across two rooms, so everybody gets a chance to play. I don't think there is a way to get past the 10-person limit unfortunately! If this goes well, we can start playing Co-Op games (where 2 artists draw at the same time) and other fun wordlists. Make sure I know your username before the game starts so that I can invite you in before the room is full!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

OK with me.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

I'm in! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Sign me up too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I want in :P

Okay guys, either use your own boards usernames or let me know if you want to use a different name. I'm about to open the room and send invites. Should I exceed 10 people I will make a second room :)

I'm going to be Namlub cos that's my name

Just log in and wait in the lobby and an invite should come.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

THIS IS SO FUN.

I got no invite :(

• Advertisement

I'll stick with RHunce :D

Are you hopping on yet?

Where the hell do I go after I've logged on?

EDIT: Got it

Good games tonight, glad it's working out. Next time I might do a Harry Potter wordlist or something to shake it up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I want in too :D
    Edit- Dammit missed the boat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

MarkD09 wrote: »
    I want in too :D
    Edit- Dammit missed the boat :(

Me too! I ended up not being anywhere near the laptop when it was on that night. Will this be happening again? :)

I'll try organise a game tomorrow, although anyone is free to set one up if they announce it here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

I'm in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

deise_girl wrote: »

That was a Swedish Armed Forces game. That was class.

/un-bump

• Advertisement

Okay, I was away for a week but I'm totally setting one up tomorrow evening if anyone wants in.

Advertisement