Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 23rd October

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

bill cullen would of be the first selling them over the odds prices :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Pulse8 wrote: »
    A tout in my mind is someone who regularly has insider access to "hard to get" tickets & sells them at a profit or who hangs around outside venues looking to buy & sell tickets.

This was 1 young lad who had 1 ticket & sold it at the market value & I'd have prob done the same in his position.
    IMO selling for any less than market value when it was a gig as highly sought after as that doesnt make you sound, it makes you a fool

Whether you would have done the same in his position or not doesn't change the fact that he touted his ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Whether you would have done the same in his position or not doesn't change the fact that he touted his ticket.

Agreed, how anyone can say that charging 6 times face value isn't touting is beyond me!

I've ended up with spare tickets for hard to get into gigs, have always sold for face value, it's good karma and stops me feeding into the whole tout cycle which people on here just can't seem to grasp. Yes it means you will miss a gig, but I'm not going to keep the touting "industry" going.

Why shouldn't Noel Gallagher just cut out the touts and charge €200 a ticket in the first place if people on here will pay it to a tout? That's where this could lead to.

Last night's London gig can be watched here until Nov 10th

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Advertisement