Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handset charges

Options
  • 02-08-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Im looking to see if theres a way around the charge for having mobile eircom housephones.

We have them years and have easily paid for them a few times now. Can I cancel the payment and they still work and if they break tough luck or do I need to cancel and buy a phone in Argos etc?

Thanks for any help/info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jeffk wrote: »
    Im looking to see if theres a way around the charge for having mobile eircom housephones.

We have them years and have easily paid for them a few times now. Can I cancel the payment and they still work and if they break tough luck or do I need to cancel and buy a phone in Argos etc?

Thanks for any help/info

Hi jeffK,

The account has the social welfare telephone allowance which includes payment of one rented handset along with the line remtal. So I can confirm you have been credited ant charges for the handset on your last bill as part of the allowance.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi jeffK,

The account has the social welfare telephone allowance which includes payment of one rented handset along with the line remtal. So I can confirm you have been credited ant charges for the handset on your last bill as part of the allowance.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

Yes but we got a letter today to say its been reduced, so that's why I was looking into a way to offset the extra cost from September 1st.

Hello Mark,

Yes but we got a letter today to say its been reduced, so that's why I was looking into a way to offset the extra cost from September 1st.

Hi jeffk,

I will look into this in more detail and I will get back to you later today.

Thanks, Mark

Hi jeffk,

I will look into this in more detail and I will get back to you later today.

Thanks, Mark

Cheers Mark, as always your on the ball!

Cheers Mark, as always your on the ball!

Hi jeffk,

I PM yoy there.

Thanks Mark

• Advertisement

Hi jeffk,

I PM yoy there.

Thanks Mark

Hello Mark,

Got it there, as always thanks for your fast and helpful replies!

Jeff

Hello Mark,

Got it there, as always thanks for your fast and helpful replies!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

No problem :)

Mark

Advertisement