Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donacumper House

Options
  • 02-08-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

I found this ad on daft, http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1070283

Pretty cool/creepy looking house. Great for a load of students maybe. Does anyone know where it is located in Celbridge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Its down the Dublin Rd , on LH side if travelling from Celbridge, across road from the garage

If you go into Castletown Hse by the avenue and look across the river you can see it from there.

The lands were subject to a great fight recently where the developer wanted to build a new town on there , but thankfully that won't be happening now

There is a thread about it on this forum somewhere

The stain glass windows are meant to be fantastic ( never seen them )

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

mloc123 wrote: »
    I found this ad on daft, http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1070283

Pretty cool/creepy looking house. Great for a load of students maybe. Does anyone know where it is located in Celbridge?

Theres a few property sites listing it.
    Heres one with a location.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Looks great and everything, but I'd hate having to try and heat the place in the middle of winter :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

That's eery lookin as fook! not a hope in hell would I go into it. lol. Any ideas how old it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Things that go bump in the night or what!
    I love it and if it was a few years ago and i was with a few friends i wouldn't hesitate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Love it. That's so fascinating reading about that. MY grandparents both worked for the Kirkpatricks and to my knowledge they worked on a nearby farm! madness reading all that! Thanks for the link.

Advertisement