Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn Spares

Options
  • 02-08-2011 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could get a replacement bail arm for my Penn CV5000 reel?

Haven't had any luck with the 3 local shops & they weren't willing to order one for me either.

I can get one online from the states for $2.50 but shipping is $18 and no doubt i'd get stung for a few quid by customs.

I know its a cheap enough reel but i like it and don't want to change if at all possible.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

I would contact pure fishing in the uk direct,thier back up service is fantastic,they may put you in contact with a real repair guy over there that takes care of thier servicing, hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Holyboy wrote: »
    I would contact pure fishing in the uk direct,thier back up service is fantastic,they may put you in contact with a real repair guy over there that takes care of thier servicing, hope that helps.

All sorted www.fishingreelrepairs.co.uk have the part in stock, €15 inc P+P and i'll have it before the weekend, cheers for the link to purefishing HolyBoy :)

Advertisement