Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hillary blinds advisor

Options
  • 02-08-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

I seen an add in the paper for hillarysblinds advisor thinking about becoming one have to go for training next week but im intreasted in hearing from some other advisors in ireland or england.

Is it possible to make any money at it. maybe somebody out there would be fit to inlighten me.

Thanks in advance
    Tim jones
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Thread carefully, I know little of hillarys but 2 large irish blind manufacturers have closed in recent months, due to lack of business. They're not building houses like they used to & people are emigrating in droves, less new houses and less customers.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

as far as i am aware, its commission only and you have to puchase your own display models

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dublin carpenter

Hi, just wondering if you took that job and how you are getting on? I applied online and received a call from Lorraine, so I need to give an answer next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Jimmy444

I thought this was about something completely different because of the other thread that was beside it when I loaded the page . . .

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Please dont open old threads

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement