Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyMeteor account

Options
  • 02-08-2011 1:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭

Does anyone ealse MyMeteor account not work? Mine hasn't been working for a few days now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭vonbarracuda

I can log in but its hit and miss, the site is always acting up , rubbish design

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭sendit

I can log in but its hit and miss, the site is always acting up , rubbish design

Ya same with mine and odd time it will log in but it neverd happened before

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

I called Meteor about this today and I was told it will hopefully be fixed by the end of business today!! I tend not to believe this but we'll see anyway!

Also I just ported over to meteor, and the staff dont seem to know that it is €20 top forever and not for 1 year (a max of €240). I had to inform 3 of Meteor's customer care team of this and even told them where to find this on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

dudara wrote: »
    Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

Why may i ask? Its clearly an issue so should be in the issue thread

• Advertisement

Its working now again for the time being anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Jenvict

It's not working again.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

Either can't log in or doesn't load properly when you do so you can't use free texts or top up. This is a constant issue fecking meteor get your sh*t together!

mines gone again! this should really be in the comsumer issue foarm since that what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Mine hasn't been working on and off for nearly a month now:confused: they'd seriously want to sort it out :/ I have no credit. :(
    I wrote them a complaint. I said that I'm considering changing networks :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭vonbarracuda

Its been acting up again the last few days:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

I had serious problems with Meteor 2 months ago trying to get changes made to my bill pay account . Despite endless calls to customer care, nothing was being properly dealt with . My suggestion is send a detailed email to customer care. Within 2 weeks all my problems had been resolved, with a little compensation thrown in as well . Just be polite and detail exactly what has happened, seems to be the best way to proceed, and because its emailed the proof is there. Calling customer care is useless, because there is no proof of what you said or what they tell you .

Advertisement