Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahem!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

annascott wrote: »
    I always knew that there was something strange about the Gaeltacht...

http://www.donegaldaily.com/2011/08/01/two-held-as-donegal-paedophile-investigation-widens/

Thats a very very sweeping statement to make, saying that about the Gaeltacht area as a whole!

I'm considering closing this but leaving it open untill i talk to muffler about this, be very carefull with comments folks remember you are responsable for what you post!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I still have my doubts on the reliabilty of that website.

Part of their disclaimer sums it up
    The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DonegalDaily.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

http://www.donegaldaily.com/disclaimer/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

and they can't spell to save their lives i don't think they proof read anything. even me with my useless English can see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Thats a very very sweeping statement to make, saying that about the Gaeltacht area as a whole!

Totally agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Closing this thread as there is clearly an ongoing investigation, therefore a discussion on the subject isn't really a great idea

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement