Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primacare Maynooth

Options
  • 02-08-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,
    has anyone been to the Primacare in Maynooth? Would you recommend it?

Which doctor there have you seen, I think there is 3 or 4?

Have to make an appointment and I hear it's free there for NUIM students!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We go there they are good,I never bother booking a particular doctor mostly because I forget their names.
    I am not really a fan of the lady doctor,the irish doctor is lovely and there is a foreign doctor that is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

I heard the Irish doctor in there is amazing, he's not working this week though!

The name they said on the phone was a foreign second name so I'm not sure if it's a male or a female? Is the female Irish do you know??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

No don't think she is.

Advertisement