Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton club in Templemore, Tipperary

Options
  • 02-08-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I've moved to Templemore recently and I'm just wondering when and were the badminton club meet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tipper1

I've moved to Templemore recently and I'm just wondering when and were the badminton club meet.

Homebrew you will be more than welcome. Have you played before. The Templemore club meet in the 4-court hall in Our Lady's Secondary school every Monday and Thursday night from approximately 8 til 11 once the season starts. The club reopens for the new season starts on Monday 12th September.
    We have a blog which needs updating at www.templemorebadmintonclub.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tipper1

Apologies as I should have posted sooner but the Templemore club are having an open night for new players (all levels welcome) tonight, thurs 6th at 8pm in the secondary school hall(4courts).

Advertisement