Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any cheap hotel deals 7th - 9th Aug

Options
  • 02-08-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

myself and my wife are looking to get away as cheap as possible

thanks

neonitrix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭krooney

Have u tried beddeals.ie or pigsback.com or citydeal! I do get some off pigsback. If your coming from portloais this might not be bad http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/587/3235.aspx?pbq=6552,6552,VOVMD

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Someone posted this site last week , very cheap deals.

www.bargainbreaks.ie

Also got an email to say Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown Dublin doing 50% off Room rate for August not sure where you intend on travelling to/from

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

tweety76 wrote: »
    Someone posted this site last week , very cheap deals.

www.bargainbreaks.ie

Also got an email to say Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown Dublin doing 50% off Room rate for August not sure where you intend on travelling to/from

thanks for this went with the carlton hotel offer two nights for less than 70 quid room only cant really go wrong. thanks again

neonitrix

Advertisement