Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August 3 - XGC Casuals

Options
  • 02-08-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Anyone interested in going to XGC for some casuals? I would love it if someone could bring BlazBlue because I only have a NTSC copy so it won't work on PAL consoles. I guess I could always bring my Xbox if no one can bring a copy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Sure I'll come

I've also got a copy of the game so I'll bring that also

What time will people be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I was thinking of showing up around 3 or so, unless anyone wants to do it earlier or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Everyone usually comes in around 3:00 to 4:00

but i wouldn't mind stalling it in for 2:00 so i can get more time in then leave earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

2 Sounds good to me, I'll be there then I guess. Does anyone want me to bring my PS3 so we can play some AH3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be there. I'll head in for two.

I wouldn't bother bringing in your PS3 for AH3 tomorrow. Odds are it'll be low attendance because of the Evo all nighter session.
    Would you be able to bring in that stick Nutrient?

EDIT: Something came up, I'm not able to go any more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Anyone still heading in for streetfighter? Trying to make up my mind

Advertisement