Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Engraving

Options
  • 02-08-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a jeweller or other who can hand engrave trophies (Solid Silver) to a very high standard ?

The reason for specifying hand engraving is that the trophy will not fit on any machine :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Off topic - I was thinking of a very different kind of hand engraving!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

You could try Balls jewellers on main street Letterkenny. They used to do it...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Duster

annascott wrote: »
    You could try Balls jewellers on main street Letterkenny. They used to do it...

I know about them and have been there before... I should have included someone or somewhere which doesnt charge a mortgage :P

Thanks for the feedback anyway Anna.
    Keep them coming :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

you could try here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

What about Peter Dalton, also on Main Street LK. He is a silversmith and designs jewellery. His shop is somewhere near Abrakebabra

• Advertisement
Advertisement