Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have UPC updated speeds to existing customers?

• 02-08-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Just wondering if this has happened?
    I currently have the 30m Package and have been advised that my download limit has been increased to 500g.
    But have they increased my speed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

http://www.speedtest.net

Test your speed, post the results. Also, how were you informed your download cap increased to 500gb - a letter, a phone call, email or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

http://www.speedtest.net

Test your speed, post the results. Also, how were you informed your download cap increased to 500gb - a letter, a phone call, email or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

gramo wrote: »
    Just wondering if this has happened?
    I currently have the 30m Package and have been advised that my download limit has been increased to 500g.
    But have they increased my speed?

No increase in speed just an increase in your cap, at least thats what they said when i got my letter informing me of it, should have added that 50/100 meg speeds arent available in waterford hence the cap only increase for me

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gramo

I had called them regarding my phone and was advised by the agent.
    I think I might of got a text aswell..
    I'll run a cabled test tonight but was just wondering if anyone else knew..

I received a letter in the post today, am currently on 12 meg. They said I'm being increased to 20 meg on August 22nd but am not getting the increased cap until September 5th. I'd assume it's not just me so keep it in mind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement