Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamaal 5 in 1 reviews

Options
  • 02-08-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anybody been to Jamaal 5 in 1 in inchicore. Is the food any good, price, portion size, quality? I've only found 1 review online so a bit skeptical.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I live nearby. Never been near the place, I think the name says it all... '5 in 1'. Ick.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Kebabs are lovely so is the Schwarmas.

Between them an aladdins they do nice kebabs/schwarms.

But Papa Mios does the chicken baguette, Mizzonis have the hot and spicy pizza, hate inchicore for all that choice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kc87

have only ever had the american chicken wings and chips out of there. the wings are lovely. sauce is very similar to the elephent and castle sauce. have heard off a good few people the indian menu is really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Essentially it's just a couple of chefs cooking anything up to 5 different cuisines.Based on my experiences with such places,I would avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

I've ordered from it a good few times and with the meal deals it can work out extremely good value and the choice is a bonus. The pasta I got was lovely.

I would say the following: If you are pernickity and want really good food, go to a proper restaurant and pay for it. If you enjoy take-aways/chippers, this place is better than most, with the mixing up/choice being great. I would imagine the views of people on places like this will vary greatly. For a student, it's great. Portions are a good size and value good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement