Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobbler, shoe maker

• 02-08-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

So I have a pair of very old sandals that I would like to repair. They are made of leather straps, a cork base and rubber soles. I would really like to find someone who would be able to fix them as the straps are coming apart and the sole is old. Anyone know of Cobbler or shoe maker who would be able to do this?

The ideal would be around the Cabinteely, Deans Grange, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire areas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The guy in Dalkey has always done a good job whenever I've had shoes fixed. He is next to the Fuji PhotoShop

There is also one in DL opposite the tyre place in Georges Street. I've never used him though.

Advertisement