Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody starting in the Goethe Institut?

Options
  • 02-08-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Starting my A1.1 next month. Is anyone else doing this? Or have you done it already!

Nigel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Didn't we have this chat in the rosetta stone thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Yes we did! But I want to see if anyone's going to be going to the same class at the same time :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

I had hoped to enroll but I'm not sure if it's too late to do so now. I'll probably be there if it's not too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Soldie wrote: »
    I had hoped to enroll but I'm not sure if it's too late to do so now. I'll probably be there if it's not too late.
    They open enrollment starts on the first of September, you've loads of time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

I signed up today (for Wednesdays). A bit last minute! So they still have places in case anyone's wondering

• Advertisement
Advertisement