Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

chainreactioncycles voucher

• 02-08-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭

Hey

I have two vouchers for chainreaction, each gives you £10 off with £75 min spend..who wants 'em? They expire in next few days (but not sure of exact date)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Hi Colm, I'd really appreciate one of them.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

will pm you- that's both gone now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Colm, yer a gent. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭longford76

I also have 2 of these vouchers - one is probably due to expire and the other has a week or 10 days left on it.

I'm not going to use them so send me a PM if you want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭longford76

Both gone now...cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Also have one here, probably due to expire in 2-3 days. Let me know if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blackmambo

smacl wrote: »
    Also have one here, probably due to expire in 2-3 days. Let me know if interested.

Would love a couple of vouchers, needs to order some more bits for my bike build.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Would appreciate some vouchers if anyone else has any spare ones knocking around that they won't be using. Used them for a small test run order last week and found them great so going to pull the trigger on a few more bits.

Advertisement