If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LED TV

Options
  • 02-08-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

What's your best priced 32" LED tv? Must be Saorview compatible and would need it delivered to Cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Filo87

Thanks for contacting us, I have a couple of offerings for you to consider.

First up is the brand new Philips 32PFL5606H.

This is a great looking TV which backs its looks up with excellent picture quality.
    A brief spec over view
    SAORVIEW Certified
    Edge Lit LED TV
    500,000:1 Contrast ratio
    100Hz Perfect Motion Rate
    2ms response time
    Pixel Plus HD Image Processing Engine
    good selection of connectivity.
    and is only 39.9mm deep
    CLASS B Energy Rating

Have a looksee here for full spec

This TV sells for €599.99 instore but i'll pm you a Boardies price to tempt you.

Also, I can still source the predecessor to this TV the Philips 32PFL5605H
    Its broadly similar in spec to the newer version but uses LED Backlighting tech so isnt just as energy efficient, its rated CLASS C and is twice as deep as the slimmer 5606 model

Have a gander here for spec

This TV can be yours for €499.99 again I'll pm you a price.

Del to Cork would be €19.99 via next day delivery courier

Hope one of these tempts you:)

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.