Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just Mobile service shutting down

• 02-08-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I just recieved a text message from Just Mobile to say the service will cease over the next 30 days. Pretty sickened as I only switched to them about 3months ago. There doesn't seem to be any reason given yet and there is nothing about it on the website. In the text message it says to see comreg.ie for more details but I cannot find anything on there either :confused: Just wondering if anyone else has recieved this message? Customer service is closed aswell, it just says to leave a message and they will get back to me, I would assume this was done due to the amount of people that would be calling asking the same questions that I am asking. If anyone out there has any more info please post it up.

Thanks,

Aulpay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thanks.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ICE HOUSE

Who ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I'm not surprised, my sister and mum are with them around 3 months, neither of them have ever bought credit so I can see how they went bust if they were allowing people so many free calls and free texts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

thats just mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

fock them, instead of lowering their prices they "donated" money on your behalf to charity on every call and text you made.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Thread already HERE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement