Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has nice stuffs for sale?

Options
  • 02-08-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I am looking at some sort of marketplace where companies list the goods they have for sale and are looking for resellers.

I know Alibaba and the likes where 90% of the vendors are cr00ks or can't even understand a simple query. Anyway a part from a very few reliable and trusty vendors, I mainly had a bad experience with these.

Like I asked for a car radio single din with bluetooth, USD connector on the front and one vendor came back to me with this...

VX-2200m.jpg

Anyway I am looking for interesting products for the consumers and if anyone knows some companies that are actively looking for resellers, please let me know.

My company sells anything, from jewellery to car radios and ladies socks.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Wouldn't rule out AliExpress to be honest. If you do your homework and research, you can weed out the bad vendors. I've ordered from many before, not huge amounts, but everything has been as described. Its by far and away the cheapest source short of doing the foot work yourself.f

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

ironclaw wrote: »
    Wouldn't rule out AliExpress to be honest. If you do your homework and research, you can weed out the bad vendors. I've ordered from many before, not huge amounts, but everything has been as described. Its by far and away the cheapest source short of doing the foot work yourself.f

Yeah I know, I bought stuffs too, most electrical/electronical stuff is poor quality, jewels are mostly fakes or when genuine, horrible for EU consumers tastes.
    It is tough enough, I got some good stuffs too, but what a painful process.
    Alibaba and AliExpress still has tons of crook vendors, and getting good serviced under warranty when you have a problem is like trying to fart high enough so you can send that bean to the moon.

Anyway I have not given up on these. Still looking for some perls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

bmstuff wrote: »
    Yeah I know, I bought stuffs too, most electrical/electronical stuff is poor quality, jewels are mostly fakes or when genuine, horrible for EU consumers tastes.
    It is tough enough, I got some good stuffs too, but what a painful process.
    Alibaba and AliExpress still has tons of crook vendors, and getting good serviced under warranty when you have a problem is like trying to fart high enough so you can send that bean to the moon.

Anyway I have not given up on these. Still looking for some perls.

Kind of OT - Is English not your first language or are you just choosing to baby talk? 'stuffs'

If English is not your mother tongue then absolutely no offence intended.

Advertisement