Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Army Mans

Options
  • 02-08-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can pick up army men toys. I mean the little green and grey guys, like you had in Toy Story. I remember being able to pick up a box of 250 of them for £15 when I was a kid, so I'm looking for something similar now.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

marks model,smyths or the 2 euro shop may have what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I noticed a toy story bucket of army men in the argus catalogue the other day when browsing through the toy section.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Ohh another place I saw them last week. There is a shop with knick knacks and a few toys directly opposite the entrance to boots in Douglas court if that is handy for you. I saw them in the window there.
    Probably a lot cheaper than argus.

Hmm.. Or maybe it was the 2 euro store there next to the butchers block. Definitely one of those 2 shops coz I remember thinking I hadn't seen them in years and years. Used to have loads myself a long long time ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

They're always in pound shops or two euro stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Centra in blackpool used have small packs of them, Prob still do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement