Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have Prehistoric Dreams?

• 02-08-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

So last week I was camping and dreamt that I was a mighty Quetzalcoatlus flying around and doing Quetzalcoatlus things. When breeding season came I had to contest with others for a prized nesting spot on top of a mountain.
    Then things got weird.
    Fast forward to modern times and I was a quetzalcoatlus marauding around a housing estate trying to eat people's dogs and small children. :confused:

9780545053808_xlg.jpg&sa=X&ei=sEE4Tu_7F42FhQfk8ayCAg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGV13Br3aamkX8ZJ9jmz4sXf0CaTA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    So last week I was camping and dreamt that I was a mighty Quetzalcoatlus flying around and doing Quetzalcoatlus things. When breeding season came I had to contest with others for a prized nesting spot on top of a mountain.
    Then things got weird.
    Fast forward to modern times and I was a quetzalcoatlus marauding around a housing estate trying to eat people's dogs and small children. :confused:

9780545053808_xlg.jpg&sa=X&ei=sEE4Tu_7F42FhQfk8ayCAg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGV13Br3aamkX8ZJ9jmz4sXf0CaTA

Haha cool dream!

I have plenty of prehistoric dreams. I was a Utahraptor once, wreacking havoc in my school. The principal was for some reason a martial arts expert and tried to fight with me but it took only one kick with my killing claw to put and end to it before it even started XD

I have also been a Pteranodon, a Cearadactylus, a Spinosaurus, a Rhamphorhynchus and a T-Rex, and recently I dreamed of a secret evil organization that was composed mainly of humans, but directed by a gigantic T-Rex. I was in a bus and looked outside, and a couple members of the organization were confesing their latest failure to their six ton boss. Needless to say the T-Rex was enraged and roared in their faces very hard.

But maybe my favorite T-Rex dream (oddly) was one in which I was being chased by one. Weirdly, the dream had two endings. In one, I hid in an apartment and saw the T-Rex's eye peering through the window. Scary, but I survived.
    In the other ending I got eaten XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Galvasean wrote: »
    Then things got weird.

You are downright obsessed. ( with mating on top of a mountain)

:D:D:D

I used to have a nightmare when I was ill as a child. It was always the same nightmare. I would be walking past a burned old log, then suddenly I realised it wasn't a log but a prehistoric type of monster that came chaging up after me. I usually woke up screaming just as it chomped down on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Not exactly. But the Mrs occasionally makes me wear a Fred Flintstone costume and throws cupcakes at me......

Lets never speak of this again.

Advertisement