Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So geeky...so tempting

Options
  • 02-08-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,687 ✭✭✭✭

http://artemis.eochu.com/index.html

Yes its a video game that simulates a bridge of a starship. But it requires a player to fill each individual role

Yes the youtube videos of it are cringeworthy with people in star trek cosplay or similar.

Yes it is as pretty as a £5 whore.

Yes its an imense hassle to find 2-4 people to play with you.

And yes playing the captain means you just got to roleplay as kirk/picard/Adama (I bags sisko!). Without any actual hands on gameplay.

But...

but...

I actually really want to try this.

not somewhere public

but still, this has to be one of the best ideas to finish up a lanparty.

especially with the recently added pvp elements.

Still

So geeky so very very geeky

engineering guy has the best voice for this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

sorry, but in first 5 seconds of this video i just loled my pants off. i was just like: WTF, that is soooo funny! :D

omg, before i sow that video, i thought i was the geek. feck no, i got a long way to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,687 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I said it was geeky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

pffft! they so should have used the Corbomite maneuver

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

double post, nothing to see here

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    I said it was geeky

Omg m8, I really hope you did not got offended by what I said. I am really sorry.

It's just really funny, I bet they had hard times having serious faces themselves lol.

So I presume it's startrecks nerd dream game? I bet it's pretty fun if you got friends to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,687 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

they went on chatroullete with the outfits

Advertisement