Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be able to tell me....

• 02-08-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

In Computing after 1st year you can fill in a form to which course you would prefer to go into.

Does anyone know when we get word back on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Mak_United wrote: »
    In Computing after 1st year you can fill in a form to which course you would prefer to go into.

Does anyone know when we get word back on this?

I don't think you get any reply. You get 3 timetable (Programming, Networking and Applications) and you go to whatever class. The Lecturer will call out names and if you in the wrong class you simple leave :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Thanks for the reply but I should have mentioned I'm not in that course.

I was accepted into Level 8 Software Development and want to go into Systems Management.

Understand? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Mak_United wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply but I should have mentioned I'm not in that course.

I was accepted into Level 8 Software Development and want to go into Systems Management.

Understand? :)

Yeh they treat everyone the same and you can still change in 2nd year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭Diaell

You are in that course, 1st year is common and you branch into your area after that regardless of which course you first choose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Diaell wrote: »
    You are in that course, 1st year is common and you branch into your area after that regardless of which course you first choose!

So I will be put into the course I put down on the form?

Thanks for the replys.!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement