Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Cinema Change Prices

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

heathcliff wrote: »
    kids club.................Now I have to pay to watch a film that most likely I won't enjoy!!!!:rolleyes:..

:rolleyes:....exactly.

I think the reason its called kids club is because its for kids. The reason most people bring their kids to the cinema is for the kids to enjoy it....not the adults. :rolleyes:

Also it will stop the adults with no kids who abuse the system and get to watch the movies for free. Toy Story 3, Kung Fu Panda 3 etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭heathcliff

Also it will stop the adults with no kids who abuse the system and get to watch the movies for free. Toy Story 3, Kung Fu Panda 3 etc etc.[/QUOTE]

I do enjoy the odd "PG" but most of them are soo boring..(The last one I really enjoyed was Ice Age)!!!...As for an adult going to the kiddies show without having kids is kind of freaky!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

It used to 2.50euro for everyone before. I think that is a very fair. Four people for €10 to see a picture is a good price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

heathcliff wrote: »
    As for an adult going to the kiddies show without having kids is kind of freaky!!!!:eek:

It happens. I've seen it. And I bet that this is the main reason that the dual charge is being brought in.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭heathcliff

almighty1 wrote: »
    It happens. I've seen it. And I bet that this is the main reason that the dual charge is being brought in.

Then I welcome the dual charge!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement