Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Exchange French/English - Clare/Limerick

Options
  • 02-08-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

My name is Simona and I'm 20 years old. I'm studying languages in UL and I've just come back to Ireland from a 'stage' in Toulouse after six months. I'm wondering if there is anyone that would like to participate in a language exchange with me so as to not lose what french I have learnt while I was abroad. Preferably I would like someone between the ages of 19 to 25, just for the sake of common interest. Also, as I'm from Clare, I would like to find someone that is in either Clare or Limerick. Erasmus students, native french who have moved to Ireland...anyone! And of course, if you like I can help improve your english too!

Looking forward to some replies!

-Simona

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnpaulm88

Hey Simona,

I'm also interested in keeping my French going after being in France for a month.

If you want to practise, let me know.

John Paul Murphy

Advertisement