Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sleep trainer clock

• 02-08-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

I have only come across this on line and it sounds like a great idea, has anyone used one and do they work? i'm thinking of buying one but i don't want to spend €30 on something that will end up gathering dust and no use

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Have you any more info?

My friends have a bunny clock. When the bunny is asleep their daughter knows to stay in bed and when the bunny is awake she can get up. It's lovely too. Will definitely be investing when the time comes for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yes that's the one i am looking for with the bunnies there is one with a monkey too. The idea is to help your little one to know the difference between day and night kind of like a baby clock. I googled sleep trainer clock and was impressed with what i read so i'm interested in one now, anything for an extra hour in bed :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

They did have some issues to begin with when the little one started shouting when she'd wake early. "Mama! Dada! The bunny is still asleep!". :D she has it figured out now. It must be great to explain something to your child and be understood! Can't wait!

Advertisement