Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring a beginner sea fishing?

Options
  • 02-08-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Whats up lads. A friend has asked me to bring him sea fishing for the first time. I'd know abit about rigs,baits, different fish and methods etc but I dont really sea fish that much so dont know any good spots. IF you could maybe pm me with a good spot relitively snag free i'd appreciate it! I was thinking somewhere like Howth or poolbeg for some macks/pollock but they tend to be VERY over crowded at times.

p.s. im currently scouring sea-angling ireland for some ideas but still as confused as ever!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭concur4u?

thehamo wrote: »
    Whats up lads. A friend has asked me to bring him sea fishing for the first time. I'd know abit about rigs,baits, different fish and methods etc but I dont really sea fish that much so dont know any good spots. IF you could maybe pm me with a good spot relitively snag free i'd appreciate it! I was thinking somewhere like Howth or poolbeg for some macks/pollock but they tend to be VERY over crowded at times.

p.s. im currently scouring sea-angling ireland for some ideas but still as confused as ever!

Thanks!

eh around dublin south of poolbeg you have blackrock/grass hill/seapoint,dunlaoghaire peirs,dalkey/sorrento/bulluck and collimore harbours and killiney beach as far as bray harbour penlty of good marks along that part of the coast

Advertisement